[TxMt] Re: local docs

Michael Sheets mummer at whitefalls.org
Tue Apr 8 04:04:21 UTC 2008

On Apr 7, 2008, at 12:45 PM, andrea crotti wrote:

>> If you checkout directly to ~/Library/Application Support/TextMate/
>> Bundles then you will simply overwrite the version there and svn
>> should mostly handle the potential conflicts for you.
>> If you store it in another location (as we recommend) TextMate
>> stores a tmDelta file in ~/Library/… where it records only the
>> stuff actually changed.
>
> Ok nice, but how should I say to textmate where I stored "my" bundles?

Either:

~/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Pristine Copy/Bundles/
/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Bundles/

Both place will cause Textmate to create deltas for changes. Basically

~/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Bundles/

should only be for bundles that you yourself have created, or that you
want to contribute changes to.