[TxMt] comment out of multiple lines in latex

Christian maillists at gmx.de
Sat Apr 5 09:18:16 UTC 2008

Am 05.04.2008 um 11:05 schrieb Charilaos Skiadas:

> On Apr 5, 2008, at 4:55 AM, Christian wrote:
>
>> Am 05.04.2008 um 10:25 schrieb Paul McCann:
>>
>>> Christian asked...
>>>
>>> is there a way to comment out a selction of multiple lines in latex?
>>>
>>> command-/  (same as in most languages). This toggles commenting of
>>> the selection.
>>
>> I am sitting on a Mac and command+/ does not work to comment out
>> the selection in TM.
>>
> I am not sure that sitting on the computer is the way to go, but
> some things to check:
>
> 1) Is the source Bundle active (i.e. not deactivated?). Open the
> Bundle editor, and if you don't see the Source bundle there, then
> click the "filter list" and enable the source bundle again. And
> never, ever, disable the Source bundle again. In theory this should
> have fixed it, if that was the problem. Otherwise:

The source-bundle is enabled.

> 2) Is the language grammar at the bottom of the document window set
> to something LaTeX?

LaTeX is set.

> 3) Does cmd-/ work in a new LaTeX document, with the language set to
> LaTeX?

It also does not work in new docs.

The only how it works is like:

- Selecting the text
- Go to that gear icon (besides the language grammer button at the
bottom)
- Select Source > Comment > Comment Selection

Anx thoughts how I could get command+/ to work.

Christian