[TxMt] comment out of multiple lines in latex

Charilaos Skiadas cskiadas at gmail.com
Sat Apr 5 09:05:24 UTC 2008

On Apr 5, 2008, at 4:55 AM, Christian wrote:

> Am 05.04.2008 um 10:25 schrieb Paul McCann:
>
>> Christian asked...
>>
>> is there a way to comment out a selction of multiple lines in latex?
>>
>> command-/  (same as in most languages). This toggles commenting of
>> the selection.
>
> I am sitting on a Mac and command+/ does not work to comment out
> the selection in TM.

I am not sure that sitting on the computer is the way to go, but some
things to check:

1) Is the source Bundle active (i.e. not deactivated?). Open the
Bundle editor, and if you don't see the Source bundle there, then
click the "filter list" and enable the source bundle again. And
never, ever, disable the Source bundle again. In theory this should
have fixed it, if that was the problem. Otherwise:
2) Is the language grammar at the bottom of the document window set
to something LaTeX?
3) Does cmd-/ work in a new LaTeX document, with the language set to
LaTeX?

> Christian

Haris Skiadas
Hanover College