[TxMt] Re: HTML To Markdown functionality

Saul Rosenbaum lists at visualchutzpah.com
Sat Sep 29 22:20:27 UTC 2007

Okay - so I'm a little embarrassed, it never occurred to me to try that.
Thanks!, TextMate never fails to amaze me..

On Sep 29, 2007, at 3:57 PM, Jacob Rus wrote:

Saul Rosenbaum wrote:
> I found this great HTML to Markdown converter online
> http://milianw.de/projects/html2text/
> any one have the chops to turn that into a TextMate Command?
> I know that's I'd love it, and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Try dragging an html file into a markdown document ;)

For new threads USE THIS: textmate at lists.macromates.com
(threading gets destroyed and the universe will collapse if you don't)

Saul Rosenbaum
Visual Chutzpah
Strengthening Brands Through Illustrated Images And Interactive Design

VISIT US ON THE WEB
web: http://www.visualchutzpah.com
email: lists at visualchutzpah.com
illos: http://www.saulrosenbaum.com