[TxMt] OT: Latex cls files - where are they?

jeff newman bangersandmash at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 14:11:11 UTC 2007

Hello everyone,

All of the discussion on this list about LaTeX made me curious. I've
installed LaTeX on my MacBook and everything is moving along nicely
(so far the Multimate->LaTeX seems like the best thing since sliced
pickles!).  However, I've run into a problem (and I'm pretty sure
it's not a textmate problem, which is why I labelled this e-mail OT).

I've downloaded the apa.cls from http://www.ilsp.gr/homepages/
protopapas/apacls.html but I cannot figure out which folder I should
place it into for it to work properly.  Can anyone help?

Thank you in advance.

--
j.