[TxMt] New version of Texari Reborn Theme

marios tmtxpstuff at consking.com
Sat Sep 22 15:52:59 UTC 2007

Ray Slakinski wrote:
> I like this theme, although i had to change the highlight color to
> 'Midnight' in order to see all the text on a line of php code.

Hm, don't know why that is. Could be an opacity problem on the
Forgroundcolor somewhere.

I have attached a screenshot how I see a library function in either HTML
PHP or Textpattern Language Scope.

Did you get anything different then that ? And if not, could you tell me
which scopes did create a problem for you ?

Thanks.

regards, marios