[TxMt] New version of Texari Reborn Theme

marios tmtxpstuff at consking.com
Sat Sep 22 13:20:08 UTC 2007

Hello to All

This is a revised version of Texari Reborn. As you might know, not all
Themes have support for more exotic Languages like Textile for Instance.

It was first created to cater the proper Textpattern Styles.

I have revised the Theme since then a couple of Times. It now has also
good support for Textile, php and HTML of course.

I even modified Brad Choate's Textile Language Grammar yesterday, to add
   support for Acronyms, codeblocks and a couple of other things that
are only available in Dean Allan's version of Textile 2.

Unfortunately I lost my changes, due to the fact, that I  had to force
quit TextMate.

However the Theme is there.

One useful addition, that I made, is to add support for zem_template,
which is used to create the Textpattern plugins, that are running from
cache. It helps to avoid Errors, styles comment blocks and special
comment blocks as distinguishable lines and so forth.

It has a very resting effect on the eyes.

Give at a go, if you wish.

regards, marios