[TxMt] Latex grammar and snippet or command

Alain Matthes alain.matthes at mac.com
Sat Sep 22 07:01:02 UTC 2007

Le 22 sept. 07 à 04:18, Charilaos Skiadas a écrit :

> On Sep 21, 2007, at 7:01 PM, Alain Matthes wrote:
>
>> hello:)
>>
>> I would like to know if in a macro we can use the latex grammar to
>> know for example if we are in an environment or in displaymath
>> etc... to adapt the command to this situation ?
>>
> If I understand your question, then yes, that's what scope
> selectors are for.

Thanks the idea is "when i'm in an environment like pspicture or
tikzpicture" to have a commmand to compile only the code between

begin{tikzpicture}
end{tikzpicture}

I know that is possible with emacs and this is very useful if you
works with emacs, idem for listings.

Ruby is perhaps the best tool to make that like some examples in the
LaTeX Bundle ? Perhaps you know an example more simple ?

Regards  Alain