[TxMt] Editing a langage Grammar

Alain Matthes alain.matthes at mac.com
Tue Sep 18 15:52:43 UTC 2007

Le 18 sept. 07 à 16:21, Allan Odgaard a écrit :

> On 15/09/2007, at 17:34, Alain Matthes wrote:
>
>> [...]
>> I'm not sure to uderstand exactly actual text editing field active?
>>
>> So I describe my situation :
>>
>> 1 open BUndle editor for Language
>> 2 Select Latex in the window Languages
>> 3 now I can write in the text.tex.latex document in the main window
>> 4 Command A ( select All )
>> 5 Command C (copy)
>> 6 services Edit in textmate with the menu  or with the key
>> equivalent commande ctrl
>> 7 Bing !!
>
> I don’t really understand steps 3-7 here.
>
> After selecting LaTeX (your step 2), activate the text editing
> control (in the bundle editor window) and then call Edit → Edit in
> TextMate…

I don't understand "activate the text editing control"? what is this
operation ?
select all? copy ? I click somewhere ?

If I want to see edit in TM in bold in the service, I need to copy

{	scopeName = 'text.tex.latex';
	firstLineMatch = '^\\documentclass(?!.*\{beamer\})';
	fileTypes = ( 'tex' );
	foldingStartMarker = '\\begin\{.*\}|%.*\(fold\)\s*$';
	foldingStopMarker = '\\end\{.*\}|%.*\(end\)\s*$';
	patterns = (

		{	include = 'text.tex'; },
	);
}

I try with only a part from this text and it's the same problem
When i want to use edit in TM in an other soft, I select a text and I
copy this selection then I make "edit in TM"

Regards ALain