[TxMt] Subversion and Latex

Alain Matthes alain.matthes at mac.com
Fri Sep 14 21:44:12 UTC 2007

Le 14 sept. 07 à 20:24, Brad Miller a écrit :

> And I will be very happy when Apple finally updates the shipped
> version of Python.  I am just hoping that 10.5 will have Python 2.5
> and not Python 2.4.
>
> I am in the middle of some updates to texMate.py to support a new
> release of latexmk.pl  I will remove the 2.3 before I commit that
> change.

yes for me python2.3 is in the trash. I update python, ruby, bash ... :)

I don't use latexmk.pl and I have remove 2.3 and it's fine. Do you
think that it's a problem to put python instead of python2.3

If I understand, latexmk.pl needs python2.3 , in this case perhaps we
need an other version of latexmk.pl.

Regards  Alain