[TxMt] Pasteboard Server Error

Rob McBroom textmate at skurfer.com
Fri Sep 14 15:09:06 UTC 2007

On Sep 13, 2007, at 12:45 AM, Allan Odgaard wrote:

> What seems to happen is that the ‘pbs’ process drops one of its
> clients. So it will seem like the client is at fault, although copy/
> paste for the client still works fine.

I wasn't saying TextMate caused it, just that it was the only
affected application.

> There is a high probability that this is caused by something on the
> system [1]
>> [1]: Or perhaps related to the data which goes to the clipboard.

Now that you mention it, there were some weird entries listed in
Qicksilver's clipboard history. I forget exactly what it said, but I
think it was some type of "object" and they looked grayed-out.
Perhaps this was the problem (though I have no idea how those things
got there).

---
Rob McBroom
<http://www.skurfer.com/>
I didn't "switch" to Apple... my OS did.