[TxMt] Editing a langage Grammar

Alain Matthes alain.matthes at mac.com
Fri Sep 14 15:03:20 UTC 2007

hello

I find in a  post :

 > I had been playing around with the language grammars and snippets,
 > and started thinking that Allan probably has thought of some better
 > way to edit the grammar.. I felt really stupid when I came across
 > this blog that stated the obvious: while in bundle editor,
 > naturally select Edit in TextMate.. - Voilá, the Language is set to
 > 'Language Grammar' and colored nicely.

1) But If I select all the latex grammar I can't edit in textmate
do't work
  but if I copy the text and textedit now I can edit the text with TM.

Now that we have a bundle development and language grammar snippets,
I suppose
  that we make in a more elegant way. But how that' my question ?

2) I have an other problem we have show scope and copy scope but for
  Show TM_*variables how to copy the result ?

regards Alain