[TxMt] Subversion and Latex

Alain Matthes alain.matthes at mac.com
Fri Sep 14 07:46:48 UTC 2007

hello:)

It's a recurring problem.

I read the doc and now i have

in /Library/Application\ Support/TextMate/Bundles
the Latex.bundle

in  ~/Library/Application\ Support/TextMate/Bundles i've the
personnal bundle
  with some modifications. This bundle is created by TextMate

Now after reload Bundles, and try Command R on a latex file , I've
  env: python2.3: No such file or directory

Perhaps there is a problem with support files so I update the support
directory

cd /Library/Application\ Support/TextMate
svn co http://macromates.com/svn/Bundles/trunk/Support
After this you can test it by pasting the following line into
TextMate and pressing ⌃R (to execute it):

and I get /Library/Application Support/TextMate/Support

but I always  env: python2.3: No such file or directory

in my system I've python2.3 and python2.5 and in the terminal $python
launchs python2.5

What is the problem ?

Thanks

Regards Alain