[TxMt] TODO bundle

Charilaos Skiadas cskiadas at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 18:57:55 UTC 2007

Hi Rei,

Each bundle has a maintainer, you would typically email them for
additions to the bundle. To find out who the maintainer is, open the
bundle up in TM as a project (it is just a folder after all, so just
drag and drop it onto the TM icon), and look at the info.plist file.
At the very top you will find something like:

	<key>contactEmailRot13</key>
	<string>Fbelh at freravgl.qr</string>
	<key>contactName</key>
	<string>Stanley Rost</string>

So this gives you the name of the maintainer, and also the email
address encoded in ROT 13. To unencode it, select it and execute the
"Rot 13 Selection"  command from the Mail bundle. (Should this
perhaps be in the Text bundle instead? )

On Sep 11, 2007, at 11:49 AM, Reinaldo wrote:

> How can I update(share) these changes in the TODO.bundle at server?
>
> Rei

Haris Skiadas
Hanover College

PS: I haven't forgotten your email about the book, I need to reply to
it but things have gotten too hectic