[TxMt] tag match

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Tue Sep 11 06:25:44 UTC 2007

On 10/09/2007, at 14:33, Özgür Odabaşı wrote:

> I have a question and sure about that this question has answered
> before : ), but I'm not able to browse the message archive now,
> Is there any keyboard shortcut or trigger that matches and focuses
> opening or closing tag (or selects its content)? (without fold).

The closest is ⌃⌥B which is Edit → Select → Current Scope.

The current scope generally marks the current semantic unit, so for
example if you have <a href="some url"> the key on "some url" will
select first the string, and press it again to expand the selection to
the full tag.

Presently tag-pairs (i.e. open tag + content + close tag) are not
scoped to work nicely with this though, it will be in the future.