[TxMt] Latex Bundle grammar

Alain Matthes alain.matthes at mac.com
Tue Sep 11 05:29:12 UTC 2007

Le 11 sept. 07 à 03:11, Brad Miller a écrit :

> Then I don't understand very well why all the part about "lstlisting"
>
> "lstlisting" don't work with utf8 and why it is not possible to make
> this work outside text.tex.latex ?
> (perhaps it is not possible ?)
> I suppose I am partially to blame for that, since I worked on the
> grammar early on, and I do a lot with lstlisting in my writing.
> Why is this a problem for you?

hello

No you are not to blame  and I want to say that your work is fine and
it's a real pleasure to work with TexTMate on LaTeX. But I now I've a
little time to see what  there is in the grammar and to make a theme
for LaTeX.

I know that "lstlisting" is sometimes very important for authors but
we can say the same for a lot of packages.
My english is poor so perhaps my question is difficult to understand :

I would to know how is managed the bundle :

There parts like

latex
tex
tex.math

now if I want to create  an extension for that with

grammar (keywords)  for pgf/tikz or
calc,ifthen,xkeyval ( for those who make packages)% i'm not sure of
my english here !!
pstricks etc...

I would like to know if you have a method (project ??) and how to add
  grammar .

I can make my personnal latex bundle but i would prefer to make
something useful for every one (it's possible!)

Regards  Alain