[TxMt] Latex Bundle grammar

Alain Matthes alain.matthes at mac.com
Mon Sep 10 23:00:25 UTC 2007

hello:)

I try to make a specific theme for latex but I have some problems and
some questions :

Firstly, we need something like :

{	name = 'constant.numeric.math.latex';
			match = '(([0-9]*[\.][0-9]+)|[0-9]+)';
		},

because $ a+2b $ and \[ a+2b\] don't give the same thing

Then I don't understand very well why all the part about "lstlisting"

"lstlisting" don't work with utf8 and why it is not possible to make
this work outside text.tex.latex ?
(perhaps it is not possible ?)

I would like to make a grammar about Tikz so I try to understand how
to make this...

I think perhaps a system of preferences like in Kile will be a good
think : for the grammar but for completion

1) A kernel around tex and latex
2) modules for book with index and biblio....
3) modules for the different packages pstricks, tikz, beamer

or perhaps different scopes : latex, latex-writer

An other thing I would like also make a scope for latex-developper
because we need a lot of keywords

like global let def edef etc... with tex

but with calc, ifthen, xkeyval there are a lot of others keywords,
for example ifthenelse is very important.

What is the good way to make this? I suppose that I need to add
specific files but hox to proceed... ?

Regards Alain (sorry for my bad english)