[TxMt] Newbie Q- How to Auto Format Code?

Ale Muñoz bomberstudios at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 22:15:31 UTC 2007

On 9/10/07, Ale Muñoz <bomberstudios at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hmmm... there's no 'Check Syntax' command on the ActionScript
> bundle... but now that you mention it, it looks like a good addition
> to the arsenal...

Talk about good timing. I had to debug some stuff for a project, and
thought this command would be *very* useful.

Thus, I've pushed a new "Validate Syntax" command to the repository.
It's bound to Control + Shift + V, for consistency with other bundles.

Please try it and see if it works for you.

--
Ale Muñoz
http://sofanaranja.com