[TxMt] "Show Outline" error

Charilaos Skiadas cskiadas at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 20:28:04 UTC 2007

On Sep 10, 2007, at 12:28 PM, zsteir wrote:

> Dear All (and Haris),
>
> Hopefully, Haris didn't spend too much time on this.

No I didn't, and there as an error in the handling of comments so it
was good it came up ;).

> The cause of the error
> was obvious, I just needed to remind myself of the exact content of
> each
> file.
>
> It turns out the "Show Outline" didn't handle nested /includes or
> nested
> /input. (That is, either include -> input, include -> include,
> input ->
> include, input -> input).
>
> Does this seem right to you?

No it doesn't, the command should not care about nested includes/
inputs, as far as I can tell. It contains a function that calls
itself on the included file, so it should not have a problem going on
one more level.

Are you sure the problem wasn't caused by commented out \include
lines not corresponding to files any more? That's what I fixed with
the latest commit yesterday (did you update)?

> Thanks,
> zstier

Haris Skiadas
Hanover College