[TxMt] "Show Outline" error

Charilaos Skiadas cskiadas at gmail.com
Sun Sep 9 21:18:30 UTC 2007

On Sep 9, 2007, at 4:26 PM, zsteir wrote:

> Charilaos Skiadas-3 wrote:
>>

>> How do your \include lines look like exactly?
>>

> They look like:
>
> \include{frontmatter/abbreviations}
>
> (and there is an abbreviations.tex file sitting in the directory
> frontmatter. The directory sits next to the master tex file.)

Sorry I can't reproduce this. I just tried a file that contained the
above include line and a corresponding abbreviations file, and the
Show Outline command went just fine. So there must be some other
problem, either in your included file or in the master file. Would it
be possible to send me the files off-list?

> Thanks,
> zsteir

Haris Skiadas
Hanover College