[TxMt] latex-bundle: error parsing problems

Christoph Eyrich ceyrich at gmx.net
Sat Sep 8 20:49:11 UTC 2007

hi,

just a short note: there is still a problem with the error parsing
machinery:
undefined control sequences don't get caught:

from the log file:

./pozdniakov-segerer.tex:38: Undefined control sequence.
l.38 \bikkkk

The control sequence at the end of the top line
of your error message was never \def'ed. If you have
misspelled it (e.g., `\hobx'), type `I' and the correct
spelling (e.g., `I\hbox'). Otherwise just continue,
and I'll forget about whatever was undefined.

from the typeset & view output window:

Found 0 errors ...

greetings

christoph