[TxMt] Problem (path?) compiling latex project with latexmk

Brad Miller bmiller at luther.edu
Sat Sep 8 19:36:37 UTC 2007

The latest version of the Latex bundle should do exactly what you want now.

latexmk will now use whatever typesetting engine you have chosen in the
preferences window (or by using the %!TEX TS-program directive.)  Any
options you specify are also passed through to latexmk.

If you haven't checked out bundles from the subversion repository before the
instructions are in section 5.7 of the TextMate documentation.

Brad

--
Brad Miller
Assistant Professor, Computer Science