[TxMt] Subversion Bundle request: integration with Araxis Merge

Ale Muñoz bomberstudios at gmail.com
Sat Sep 8 16:06:15 UTC 2007

On 9/8/07, Gerd Knops <gerti-textmate at bitart.com> wrote:

> $129? It'd better read my mind and perform the merge automatically! I
> think I'll stick with FileMerge...

And that's just the price for the "Standard" edition :)

But last time I checked we were not looking at the price of a tool as
a filter for inclusion on TextMate, weren't we?

From a quick look at the repository, we have bundles for ASP,
Active4D, Coldfusion, MatLab... and support for tools like Prince
(have you looked at the price of *that*? How much for a html2pdf
clone? It better write my documentation for me!)

Sorry if it sounds rude (it isn't :) but it had to be said...

--
Ale Muñoz
http://sofanaranja.com