[TxMt] Problem (path?) compiling latex project with latexmk

Miguel Vaz hepaminondas at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 19:39:39 UTC 2007

hi @all,

i am trying set up TextMate for using latexmk.pl as describe in
http://plesslweb.ch/2007/04/02/setting-up-latex-on-mac-os-x/ and , but
am running into some problems.
The symptom is

	! LaTeX Error: Unknown graphics extension: .eps.

	Type  H <return>  for immediate help.

	l.72 ...\includegraphics[width=80mm]{pics/au4.eps}

	?
	! Emergency stop.

	l.72 ...\includegraphics[width=80mm]{pics/au4.eps}

	Try typing  <return>  to proceed.
	If that doesn't work, type  X <return>  to quit.

and, yes, i have

	\usepackage{graphicx}

on my main file.

At this point I should say that I'm able to successfully compile the
project with TeXShop, but not with latexmk (simple manual latex +
bibtex + latex). In Linux, latexmk is doing the job perfectly.
What I guess might be the source of the problem is that I have two
latex installations, so i am guessing that One is texlive2007, and the
other results from installing too much stuff in Fink.

So, my question would be: how can I correctly setup TextMate/latexmk
so that it is going to use the correct installation?
Are there any path variables that need setting, or simply an explicit TEXINPUTS?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!