[TxMt] Editing over NFS...

Per Reedtz Thomsen pthomsen at reedtz.com
Thu Sep 6 17:30:08 UTC 2007

On 9/6/07 6:50 AM, David Clark wrote:
> Hi,
>
> After much experimentation on this, I have had the best luck mounting
> the linux box via sshfs (macfuse). This allows use of the subversion
> bundle.
I did that for a short while a few months ago, but found that sshfs was
giving me data corruption once every two weeks or so... It worried me
enough that I shifted away to the NFS solution...

Anyone know if sshfs/macfuse have been updated recently (as in the last
2 months)? I'd love to go back to using that... No external app for
picking files...

Thanks,
Per

--
Per Reedtz Thomsen | Reedtz Consulting, LLC | F: 209 883 4119
V: 209 883 4102    |   pthomsen at reedtz.com  | C: 209 996 9561