[TxMt] Editing over NFS...

Peter Cowan cowan.pd at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 01:00:20 UTC 2007

This is common anytime you're using a filesystem mounted over a network.

See the manual:
<http://macromates.com/textmate/manual/working_with_multiple_files#working_with_multiple_files>

And a couple of relevant threads:
<http://lists.macromates.com/pipermail/textmate/2006-March/008989.html>

<http://lists.macromates.com/pipermail/textmate/2007-July/020685.html>

Popular solutions appear to include, making a local copy of the files,
or reducing the size of the project to only the files presently
needed.

HTH

Peter