[TxMt] LaTeX typeset and view - error parsing problem

Christoph Eyrich ceyrich at gmx.net
Sun Sep 2 11:32:21 UTC 2007

hi brad,

here is a serious tex-code error which apparently goes unnoticed by
the error parsing mechanism of typeset & view:

from the log file:

======

Runaway argument?
\a . \begin {treetab}[t]{ccccc} & \Node {}{NP}\\[3ex] \Node {l}{} &&
\ETC.
./kula-cheng.tex:788: Paragraph ended before \ex was complete.
<to be read again>
                    \par
l.788

I suspect you've forgotten a `}', causing me to apply this
control sequence to too much text. How can we recover?
My plan is to forget the whole thing and hope for the best.

======

typeset & view window:

Found 0 errors, and 2 warnings in 1 runs

wat is missing in the tex code is a closing } in this kind of tabular
environment (which produces syntax trees as used in linguistics).
because of this the entire object gets dropped.

BTW: the revised typeset & view (with the buttons in the typeset &
view window) is fabulous, thanks a lot for your work!!

christoph