[TxMt] can I intercept / overwrite "Show Web Preview"

Brad Miller bonelake at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 22:29:33 UTC 2007

Roberto,

Maybe I'm not really understanding what you want to do, but  You can
always write a command for your bundle (with whatever processing you
want to the file) and then set the key equivalent to ⌃⌥⌘-p.  If
you set the scope for your command to your language scope then your
command will take precedence over the general preview command.

Brad