[TxMt] Can't get Textmate to use Skim as a PDF viewer

Brad Miller bonelake at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 11:26:01 UTC 2007

On 10/29/07, Bill McNeill <billmcn at gmail.com> wrote:

> My Mac Mini is configured to use Skim as the PDF viewer called from
> Textmate's LaTeX bundle, however I still view compiled .PDF files inside
> Textmate.  I need help configuring Textmate so that it will automatically
> launch Skim.
>
> Intel Mac Mini
> OS X: 10.4.10
>
> Textmate version: 1.5.7 (1436)
> I have the following Textmate environment variables set in
> Preferences->Advanced->Shell Variables:
> TM_LATEX_ERRLVL 1
> TM_LATEX_COMPILER latexmk.pl
> TM_LATEX_VIEWER Skim

Bill,

As of version 1414 or somewhere around there the LaTeX bundle stopped using
those environment variables.  Bring up the preferences dialog from the
bundle menu or opt-cmd-period, or by clicking on the preferences button in
the Typeset & View menu.

This will allow you to configure the bundle the way you want it again.

Brad

Skim Version: 0.9.3 (v15)