[TxMt] Mailing lists and Bacn

Brad Miller bonelake at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 15:58:45 UTC 2007

In gmail, I automatically label all of the incoming TextMate messages as
TextMate.  But further I have gmail star all of the messages that mention
Python, Latex, or SQL since those are the messages I'm most interested in
following.  This makes it really easy to find the interesting stuff and mark
the rest as read when I get a few days behind.

Brad