[TxMt] "interpreter failed: No such file or directory" when using commands

Chris Yates cyates at lowcountrynewspapers.com
Fri Oct 26 13:44:57 UTC 2007

I'm getting the message "interpreter failed: No such file or directory" when
I try to use bundle commands that are written in Ruby, including commenting,
HTML's "Convert selection to entities" and so on.

I've verified that /usr/bin/env and /usr/bin/ruby are functioning properly
outside of Textmate, and that the paths within the bundle scripts are
correct (mostly using /usr/bin/env ruby).

I've also tried adding a ~/.MacOSX/environment.plist file with my PATH
information, but that doesn't seem to have any effect either (did make sure
to log out.

I also deleted the Textmate.app package and downloaded the latest version;
no joy.

Any other ideas on how to get this working again? It just stopped sometime
yesterday morning and it's driving me nuts!

-chris

--
Chris Yates
The Island Packet/The Beaufort Gazette