[TxMt] C functions not getting tagged correctly?

Matt Fago fago at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 25 02:33:21 UTC 2007

On Oct 24, 2007, at 1:43 PM, Allan Odgaard wrote:
> On 22/10/2007, at 00:10, Matt Fago wrote:
>> I saw an old message on GMANE "Re: C syntax fixes" regarding this
>> issue. I guess much of the patch did not get applied?
>>
>> There seem to be a very significant issues (for me anyhow) with
>> the current C syntax parser: [...]
>>
>> Does anyone have a patch for this that could get pushed into SVN?
>> I have yet to grok the syntax of C plist etc, but this is driving
>> me insane.
>
> http://lists.macromates.com/pipermail/textmate/2007-October/
> 022739.html

Thanks. Missed that message somehow.

What is the WIP branch (Work In Progress?), and when is the plan to
merge this bundle into the trunk, or why hasn't it been (just curious)?

To help others Googling: I checked this bundle out via

svn co http://macromates.com/svn/Bundles/branches/WIP/Bundles/
C.tmbundle \
~/Library/Application\ Support/TextMate/Bundles

and everything works fine (with respect to multi-line definitions
anyhow).

Thanks,
Matt