[TxMt] Textmate Inserts strange '0]; 0];' string

Sam Goldstein sam_g at beezwax.net
Wed Oct 24 19:59:19 UTC 2007

When I use some of the Ruby on Rails bundle Database migration functions
its inserted.

For example going to Bundles > Rails > Migrations > Columns > Add /
Remove Columns will result in output like this:

  def self.up

]0;    ]0;    ]0;    ]0;    ]0;    ]0;    ]0;    ]0;    ]0;    ]0;    ]0;    ]0;    ]0;    ]0;        add_column :table_name, :column_name, :string_name, :column_name, :string

  end

  def self.down

    remove_column :table_name, :column_name

  end

end

Any of these migration functions that generate the up and down template
cause trigger the bug (add/remove, remove/add, rename/rename). The
simpler migration functions (add column, remove column) do not.   I've
also noticed the same odd string popping up in other places.  If I print
out a page of code I get the "]0;"'s  in the header of the printed
page.  I've also seen it appear other places although I'm not sure
exactly where.

Let me know if there are more details I can provide, or if my
explanations are unclear.

Much Thanks,
Sam