[TxMt] Blogging bundle oddity

Allan Odgaard throw-away-2 at macromates.com
Wed Oct 24 19:26:14 UTC 2007

On 19/10/2007, at 18:48, Rick DeNatale wrote:

> [...]
> I'm new to OSX (recent convert from linux) so I couldn't figure out
> how to view /dev/console (maybe if I'd started Textmate from the shell
> instead of the finder or spotlight?) so I wrote it to a file instead.

File is fine, for future reference /Applications/Utilities/Console.app
is used to read the system console.log.

> Anyway:
> There are indeed duplicates:
> [...]

I think this is not that easy to fix since it is really the OS that
removes the duplicates from the menu and causes this “off by n” problem.

So the fix would be something like have the blogging bundle insert
extra text for duplicates to disambiguate the items.

However, the problem is now known and noted for any potential future
work on the blogging bundle :)