[TxMt] XCode bundle problem

Gerd Knops gerti-textmate at bitart.com
Tue Oct 23 23:24:01 UTC 2007

I wrote a bunch of Objective-C logging code that includes file and
line in the output in such a way that I can click on it in the XCode
build window.

Usually that works fine, but the bundle logic that finds the full
path when given a file name seems to have a flaw: For example when
the listed line is

	PLDocumentController.m:117:[updateRecentMenu:] WARNING: bla bla

the link actually ends up pointing to a file named
BPLDocumentController.m *note the extra 'B' at the beginning).

Seems to me it might be a fairly easy fix for someone how knows what
he/she is doing...

Thanks

Gerd