[TxMt] Getting Perl Indentation to work again.

Michael Sheets mummer at whitefalls.org
Tue Oct 23 03:28:25 UTC 2007

On Oct 20, 2007, at 8:08 AM, Boysenberry Payne wrote:

> I just set my TextMate app up to be on the cutting edge.
> Now my perl files don't indent properly.
> It seems as though the perl bundle is missing it's indentation rules.
> Is there an easy way to fix this?
> I hope I don't have to hack a way to get it to work myself, don't
> really have the time to figure it all out.

Looking back perl has never had any custom indention rules, however
it will inherit the rules from the Source bundle. If you aren't
seeing any indentation I'm betting you've filtered it out:

Bundles -> Bundle Editor -> Show Bundle Editor; click the filter
button near the bottom. Make sure you have Source, Text, and Textmate
enabled. None of these should ever be turned off.