[TxMt] Re: TeXniscope help

Keith Penrod keith.penrod at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 17:04:23 UTC 2007

Skim is still having the same problem.  I downloaded and changed all
the settings I thought I needed to.  It does update the PDF file in
Skim, but it still doesn't bring the window into focus.  But at least
it "almost" brings it into focus (leaving TextMate still active, but
showing up immediately behind that).

Keith