[TxMt] LaTeX Snippet Environment — \begin{}…\end{}

Alain Matthes alain.matthes at mac.com
Mon Oct 22 09:45:57 UTC 2007

Hello

When I use "Wrap Selection in" Environment — \begin{}…\end{} I
have indentation with "tab" character.

Is it possible to have space instead tab, perhaps is it possible
  to link the the Command Convert Tabs to spaces.

Or perhaps it is possible that the command does not indent

With Tidy, it is the same problem but for all the document,
I can use convert "Tabs" to "Spaces".

I can enabling Soft Tabs but this don't work with the commands
"wrap ...."

Perhaps there is a possibilty for all texts to use spaces
  instead of tab characters ?

Regards Alain