[TxMt] What about TextMate 2?

Xavier Cambar xcambar at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 16:15:57 UTC 2007

Hi all,
I may have missed the corresponding post, so forgive me if I did.

My question is the following: Now that we know the release date for
Leopard, and as TextMate 2 will be Leopard only, have you, Allan,
planned a date for the release of your almomst-as-awaited-as-Leopard-
itself TextMate2?
And, erh...  what about a keynote in California, or in any hot and
sunny place, in which you will invite all your dear subscribers to
celebrate the event? Like sort of a TextMate Party, or something...

Note that it would be veeeery nice of you to do so. ;-)

Xavier Cambar