[TxMt] TMTOOLS new release 0.902

Hans-Jörg Bibiko bibiko at eva.mpg.de
Tue Oct 16 19:09:42 UTC 2007

Hi,

I just uploaded the new version 0.902

Download:
http://email.eva.mpg.de/~bibiko/downloads/textmate/TMTools.tmplugin.zip

Help:
http://email.eva.mpg.de/~bibiko/downloads/textmate/tmtoolshelp.html

or

"$TMTOOLS" help me

Changes:
added: to get allEnvironmentVariables an option variables to output
only these values
added: close allAuxiliaryWindows (very useful for developing ;)
added: close allFloatingDocumentWindows
changed: do closeAllWindows to close allWindows
added: get openDocumentFiles (for all opened floating windows)
added: set/get frontMostDocument (one can edit more than one document
with one script)
added: to get openProjectFiles the output option format=mate;
changed: get openProjectFiles output option escape is renamed to
shellEscape
added: do openFileInNewWindow
added: do revealFileInFinder
added: do openFileWithFinder
added: show alertSheet

Regarding to show alertSheet: I tried to get rid of it within
TMDIALOG but I had some problems to get the return value out. Maybe
it can be done in TMDIALOG 2.0 to show an alert in a sheet attached
at the current window.

I attached two examples:

editAllFloatingWindows:
This will resize and arrange all floating windows, and inserts into
the first line the html escaped file name. Finally it will show an
alert sheet.