[TxMt] Consistent lock-up with "cutting-edge"

Dean Wampler deanwampler at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 00:01:07 UTC 2007

This has happened several times today. I'm using the "cutting edge". I
believe it has happened consistently (at least twice) when I did the
following: if I enter a "(" in the middle of some text, e.g., before the "s"
here:

   method_namestuff_after

so it becomes (after TM fills in the right parenthesis)

   method_name()stuff_after

TM then goes into an infinite loop, taking all the CPU time and doesn't come
back, at least not before I kill it.

I'm using the Ruby Experimental bundle and MacBook Pro (i.e., Intel CPU), OS
X.4.

dean
--
Dean Wampler