[TxMt] Re: Screenwriting bundle now hosted at Google Code

Oliver Taylor oliver at ollieman.net
Sun Oct 14 18:42:13 UTC 2007

Guillaume Carbonneau said:

>> Just a quick note to let everyone know I've moved the Screenwriting
>> Bundle over to Google Code.
>>
>> http://screenbundle.googlecode.com
>
> Is there a reason why it is not hosted with all the other bundles?
> http://macromates.com/svn/Bundles/trunk/Bundles/

Yes.

1. Subversion is great (I do use it) but, to be frank, I don't want to
deal with it.
2. Aside from the Get Bundles bundle (?) this is the only way to
download it without subversion (that I'm aware of)
3. I really want to have a point of contact with users that is not this
list. For non-techies mailing lists and learning subversion = not using.

I think Allan has said in the past that one of the things he wants to
do is create a bundle-directory that serves as a point of contact
between bundle-maintainers and users. That's what I'm trying to do.