[TxMt] New Remote Project bundle

Thomas Aylott textmate at subtlegradient.com
Fri Oct 12 14:48:34 UTC 2007

Finder still mounts FTP read only. I think fuse would work, but that's
hardly a simple solution. I guess panic transmit would have to be good
enough.

I have a few commands that FTP for a few standard projects I use all
the time. It'd prolly be a wee bit slow and difficult to make a good
ftp sync system inside textmate. Hence there being so many shareware
FTP apps I suppose. ;)

Thomas Aylott [SubtleGradient] from iPhone