[TxMt] (Maybe a feature request) AUTOSCRIPTS on events

Hans-Jörg Bibiko bibiko at eva.mpg.de
Fri Oct 12 11:40:01 UTC 2007

Hi,

I wonder if it would be possible to tell TM (2.0) to execute a
specific tmCommand on some events like:

-TM starts : execute a autostart script
-TM quits  : before quitting execute a script
-TM looses its focus to an other App
-TM gets the focus
-for each TMPROJ, specify an autostart script and a shutdown script

Maybe also:
onRightMouseDown
onLeftMouseDown
etc.

This behaviour could be set in TM's Preference.

Esp. if one develop a plug-in for TM one has to restart TM very
often, and it would be nice if my window settings (code documents,
bundle editor opens with the last edited item, etc.).

I tried to write a plug-in for that, but for me it's a bit tricky. I
got rid of onOtherMOuseDown, etc. but to start a script if TM starts,
well I have no idea to do that because no document is open if the
plug-in will be initialized. Or has someone an idea?

Regards,

--Hans