[TxMt] LaTeX Typeset & View: feature request

Brad Miller bmiller at luther.edu
Fri Oct 12 00:56:41 UTC 2007

On 10/11/07, Mark Eli Kalderon <eli at markelikalderon.com> wrote:

> > The bundle includes a universal build of the chktex binary.   If
> > you do not
> > have chktex installed on your system already please give it a try
> > and let me
> > know if everything works OK running it from the Support/bin
> > directory.  Also
> > if you have a ppc machine please try it.  My old iMac died so I
> > don't have a
> > G4/G5 to try this out on anymore.
> >

> I just installed chktex on a ppc G4. It compiled fine and the command
> works great. Will let you know if any problems arise.

Thanks Mark.  I don't think I was very clear.  I built a universal binary
version of chktex and put it in the Latex bundle.  So, you should not have
to get and build chktex for yourself.  If someone is on a ppc and has not
already fetched and built chktex I would like to make sure it works OK for
you.

Brad

Best, Mark