[TxMt] LaTeX Typeset & View: feature request

Brad Miller bmiller at luther.edu
Thu Oct 11 23:57:36 UTC 2007

Hi Everyone,

I've just committed changes to the LaTeX bundle to support chktex, it is
bound to ⌃⇧V like many other syntax verifying commands.  I have not yet
added a button for it as I'm not sure how often this command will be used,
and we already have a lot of buttons.

The bundle includes a universal build of the chktex binary.   If you do not
have chktex installed on your system already please give it a try and let me
know if everything works OK running it from the Support/bin directory.  Also
if you have a ppc machine please try it.  My old iMac died so I don't have a
G4/G5 to try this out on anymore.

Also, for those interested, the pdfsync command ⌃⌥⌘O has been updated to be
much more efficient when searching for the cursor position in Skim.

Brad

--
Brad Miller
Assistant Professor, Computer Science