[TxMt] pdfsync question

Adam R. Maxwell amaxwell at mac.com
Thu Oct 11 18:20:09 UTC 2007

I've been using pdfsync with Skim, and notice that every time I hit the key combo for pdfsync in TM, Skim reloads the document (this is obvious because Skim now displays a progress sheet).  Would it be possible to avoid telling Skim to revert the document unless it's actually changed?  That would speed up syncing quite a bit, I think.  Skim's displayLine command should handle opening it if necessary, also.  If I stare at textMate.py a bit more I might be able to figure it out on my own.

thanks,
Adam