[TxMt] LaTeX Typeset & View: feature request

Brad Miller bmiller at luther.edu
Thu Oct 11 17:43:02 UTC 2007

These instructions simply show you how to build it the default way, which
will just compile it for your architecture.  You can test that by running
file chktex
it will show you lines for both i386 and ppc if it has been compiled to be
universal.

Its doable without a lot of work I think, I was just hoping someone could
save me the time of digging through sources to figure out how to build it as
a universal binary.

Brad
--
Brad Miller