[TxMt] Re: Python: SQL in triple " strings scope

Alexey Blinov nilcolor at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 18:07:55 UTC 2007

On 10/9/07, Jacob Rus <jacobolus at gmail.com> wrote:
> Off topic: have you tried any of the Python ORMs lying around?  My good
> friend keeps raving about SQLAlchemy. :)

Hmm... maybe i'll try SQLAlchemy for other project but this one it not
good to start any ORM at all ;)
There are alot of huge and dirty sql's i have to use. Alot of function
calls, select from select, unions etc. As i know ORM idea doesn't like
it ;) And i don't need cross-DB software.

On 10/9/07, Alexander Ross <alex.j.ross at gmail.com> wrote:
> I agree that we'd have to use ALLCAPS to turn on the SQL highlighting.

Allcaps... i can live w/o .sql scope in this way ;)