[TxMt] Japanese manual translation

Takaaki Kato devlist at samuraicoder.net
Sat Oct 6 21:30:31 UTC 2007

Hi,

I was doing Japanese translation of TextMate manual, but I can't
complete the task soon.

The reason is simple. I was jobless, but now I got my first full-time
job in my life.
I'm now, yes, a programmer. I'm extremely busy with learning new
things and adapting myself
to a Japanese office environment.

It would be great if Allan could cook up a script that generates
Japanese manuals in HTML dynamically.
Thus, I can still update when I have time. Other pages can still be
English.
(If I see my Japanese writing on macromates.com, that would be
encouraging and motivating...)

As TextMate 2.0 approaches, I wonder what part of the manual is worth
translating at this point.
Is everything changing in 2.0? Or, language grammars and scoping will
have overhaul?

Takaaki
--
Takaaki Kato